Planning your on-campus recruiting initiatives for the fall?
TalentEgg’s new On-Campus Recruiting Report features survey results from top Canadian post-secondary students and recent graduates about their on-campus recruitment habits and preferences that will help you make the most of the increasingly limited time and resources at your disposal.
We asked students and recent graduates to tell us how many on-campus recruiting events they attend and why, what they’re looking for at these events, who they want to meet, what kind of swag they want to receive and more.
Students and recent grads from more than 30 different post-secondary institutions completed the survey.
The majority of respondents (61%) were undergraduate business or commerce students or recent grads, including accounting, marketing, finance, business administration, management, etc., and an additional 3% were MBA students.
Here’s what you’ll find in TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report:
- Respondent information: Programs, year of studies and schools
- Number of on-campus recruiting events students attended in the last year
- Reasons why they didn’t attend more events
- Preferred type of on-campus recruiting events
- Which employer representatives students prefer to meet with
- Information students want to learn from employers at on-campus recruiting events
- Preferred swag to receive from employers
- More qualitative feedback from survey respondents about on-campus recruiting
- Further reading resources
Leave a Reply