The seventh annual TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference took place on Tuesday, June 26th, 2018, and we are happy to say that it was an egg-cellent day of learning and collaborating on best practices in student and new graduate recruitment. The TalentEgg Awards and Conference is a special day for us because it marks a moment when we bring together employers, nonprofits, campus recruitment professionals, and career educators for a day to discuss different approaches to supporting youth employment and professional development. We would like to sincerely thank everyone who joined us for the event, and we can’t wait to see you next year!
All Awards and Conference attendees got to take home our 2018 Guide to Canadian Campus Recruitment. This valuable resource gives employers and HR professionals crucial insights into recruiting Gen-Y and Gen-Z job candidates, including best practices, tips on how to use social media effectively, and what matters most to students and new graduates when it comes to starting their careers.
If you missed out on the conference, you can still access TalentEgg’s key findings from our Gen-Y and Gen-Z research and recruitment insights gained from our work with the Student Judges of the TalentEgg Awards! We're offering a free digital download of the 2018 Guide to Canadian Campus Recruitment right here!
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find in the 2018 Guide:
- Decoding Gen-Z
- Why Video is King and how you can incorporate it into your recruitment strategy
- How to create authentic, lasting connections with your student and new graduate audience
- Why you should invest in Mentorship and Training programs
- The importance of highlighting your corporate social responsibility initiatives to attract top talent
- Keeping pace with emerging trends in digital and social media marketing
Get your free copy of this essential resource!
2018 Guide to Canadian Campus Recruitment
Please complete the following for access to the free download.
Leave a Reply