On July 8th, 2020 we were egg-cited to host the ninth annual TalentEgg National Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference. Experts and professionals from the Canadian recruitment space joined us for a virtual conference packed with insightful panels, and of course, award celebrations!
All Awards and Conference attendees had a chance to download our 2020 TalentEgg Guide to Canadian Recruitment on the virtual conference platform. This year, the guide gives employers, careers centers and HR professionals crucial insights into recruiting students and new graduate job candidates during the COVID-19 pandemic; including best practices, and what matters most to students, new grads and early career professionals as a result of their drastically changing job environment.
If you missed out on the conference, you can still access TalentEgg’s key findings from our research and recruitment insights by downloading a copy of the guide below.
Here are some of the trending topics in the 2020 Guide:
- On-campus vs. Online: A look into the support students and grads are receiving from schools and the importance of employers showing up virtually.
- Employer branding and reputation management: How students were let go, how they feel about the communication received and will they work for you again in the future?
- What's important to students and grads right now: How to prioritize their learning, onboarding and work experience during COVID-19. New solutions in a virtual recruitment world
- Mental Health, the 'new normal', and the desired support that students, grads and early career professionals want moving forward in this virtual reality.
- Social Responsibility, Volunteering and Staying Connected Virtually
Leave a Reply