Check out this episode of Trevor Talks where Lauren Friese and Trevor Thomas, VP Digital Strategy at TMP Worldwide, discuss campus recruitment, and the different ways that todays’ students are looking for jobs.
- Social media is important but employers need a wider reach
- Most students start with a specific Google search like “entry level jobs Toronto”
- Students are most likely to click on is a true destation site – a site dedicated to exactly the kind of information they are looking for
- The power of the web is a major win for both employers and students – employers can maintain a 24 hour a day presence
- Face-to-face interactions are still the best way to connect with students, but it’s not always practical for students and employers